|Home||» Products||» Process Heat Burners||» ES/ESX series Duct Burners|
ES/ESX series Duct Burners
- Industrial, Others
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 burners per month.
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Carton boxes, Wooden Boxes & Customized.
To accomplish clientâ€™s diverse expectations, our competent team puts their huge efforts in supplying ES/ESX series Duct Burners. These burners are extensively used in dryers for high temperature processes. The offered burners are manufactured using premium quality components and pioneering technology under the proper observation of our vendorâ€™s technical experts. Our provided burners are available in numerous specifications to meet the desired requirements of the clients. These ES/ESX series Duct Burners can be availed from us at industry-leading prices.
Long service life
|100kw to 20 MW||LPG/ NG||ON/OFF, HIGH/LOW and Modulating|
Nozzle-Mix Gas burner :-
- High output capacity up to 600 kW per 300mm
- Wide turn down range
- versions available for fixed air/gas ratios (including stoichio metric) and gas only control
- Modular construction based on nominal 152mm and 305mm increments with tee and cross elements
- Minimum service maintenance
- Available in package forms with or without combustion air fan
- Side or rear air inlet for combustion air fan versions to suit customers application
- The Nu-way ENERGY STREAM burners represent a new concept in direct fired air heating.They are nozzle mixing line type modules, available in straight or cross pattern that can be built into an infinite variety of patterns to suit duct dimensions and application constraints.
- The basic ES burner head comprises burner section, integral pilot assembly,spark ignition and either flame probe or UV flame monitoring.
- The ES burner package may also include a combustion air fan and gas control train, and can be mounted onto a side plate for ease of installation in ducts.
- Modulating or high/low control options are available for gas and air control ,or gas only control.
- Combustion air for the burner would normally be provided by a blower mounted either directly to the burner head or at a position adjacent to the duct.
- Stainless steel casings and nozzles are additional options to allow operation at higher temperatures.
- Contact Details
- PRATHAM ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
PRATHAM ENGINEERING SYSTEMS All Rights Reserved.