This burner is suitable for use on natural gas and LPG (Towns gas and biogas on request) with-
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
All N series burners are custom-built and designed for easy maintenance. This range is typically suited for high resistance, hot water and steam boilers.
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Large gas train options
• Electronic Micro Modulating control
• Variable speed drive to reduce power consumption and noise levels.
All N series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.
NG 80 Gas Burner Featurs :
- Energy saving and compatible with environmental requirements
- Quiet in operation
- Reliable and trouble-free
- Designed and approved in accordance with the European Standard EN 676
- Industry standard components easily available
- 2-stage or fully modulating operation (modulation optional extra)
- Prewired control panel and simple plug-in gas train facilitates the installation
- Fully closing air damper
- Fuel: Natural Gas or LPG (Towns Gas and Biogas on request)
- Optional extras: – Air inlet silencer
- Separate water level control (AOTC) panel
- All kW ratings are nett CV