|Home||» Products||» Dual Fuel Burner||» PDF Series Dual Fuel Burner|
PDF Series Dual Fuel Burner
|6.9-8.3 MW||LPG/ NG/Biogas||ON/OFF, HIGH/LOW and Modulating|
The PDF Series burner can operate on gas (NG, LPG, Towns Gas and Biogas), oil (Class D light oil, Class G HFO) or a dual fuel combination and is available in standard outputs from 3.3MW to 18MW.
The PDF Series burner is commonly used on large industrial steam and hot water boilers.
• Available in monoblock design up to P310 or a duoblock design with a floor mounted combustion air fan
• Low NOx Head
• Electronic micro modulation air fuel ratio control with individual valve servo motors as standard
• Variable Speed Drive (VSD) combustion air fan motor
• Air inlet silencer (< 85dBA)
• Oxygen trim for improved efficiency and reduced emissions
• Separate or integrated water level controls for steam boilers
• Data Transfer Interface for BMS control
All P series burners are design and manufactured in accordance with EN267 and EN676.
- Contact Details
- PRATHAM ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
PRATHAM ENGINEERING SYSTEMS All Rights Reserved.